Drones are trending everywhere, their videos, their pictures and regulations everything is in the news. Only a drone fanatic knows the feeling of owning one!
But with drone comes a lot of care and accessories, battery chargers, the case, and oh! the gimbals and the propellers.
Well, this article solely focuses on drone chargers and gives you an insight into the good and the bad and the Do’s and Don’ts.
So keep reading!
HOW AND HOW's?
A) How to charge your Drone Batteries?-
• Plug the charger and the balance leads, between your battery and charger
• Select the needed LiPo balance charge
• Select the needed cell count voltage (recommended 1C)
• Start, and make sure you don’t leave it unattended.
B) How To Store Batteries & Charger Properly?
The best way to store your battery is when it is 40-50% charged.
Lipo Safe bag- These bags are an added accessory that you must want to have, in order to keep fire away.
C) How To Charge LiPo Batteries?
• Do not leave your battery on charge unattended
• Do not charge a damaged battery
• Always charge your battery at 1C or less
• Charge your batteries in a fire proof location or in lipo safe bags
• Ensure the number of cells and battery type is set correctly.