- 1 Introduction
- 2 Most popular Products
- 2.0.1 DJI Mavic Pro 4K Quadcopter with Remote Controller, 2 Batteries, with 1-Year Warranty - Gray
- 2.0.2 DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Onyx Black
- 2.0.3 DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD Video Camera
- 2.0.4 DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter (Alpine White) + DJI Spark Remote Controller Starter Bundle
- 2.0.5 DJI Phantom 4 Starter Bundle Includes: DJI Phantom 4 Drone + Controller + Foam Case + 64 GB Memory Card...
- 3 Other Products
- 4 Pillars of Success
- 5 Faces behind Success
- 6 DJI Insurance
- 7 Conclusion
Dai-Jiang Innovation Technology Company popularly known as DJI is a China based manufacturer of drones and drone accessories. The company was founded by Frank Wang in 2006. The manufacturer deals in some highly efficient and qualified drones and drone accessories.
DJI has its headquarters Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The company deals in commercial and recreational drones along with various drone accessories. As per the reports and statistics, DJI stands as one of e leaders in the drone industry. The company aims to serve with products which could perform amazing aerial photography and videography.
DJI is playing a vital role in outreaching and encouraging the passion for Drones. The company stood low even after years of its incorporation. However, DJI innovations due to the DJI Phantom Series and DJI Inspire Drones managed to hike its revenue from mere $4.2 million in 2011 to several billion dollars. The company is well known for its fine quality products and amazing innovations into the industry.
Most popular Products
- Mavic Pro + 1 Extra New Battery
- Offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range - Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes - True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage - Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- 32.0MP sphere panoramas - In addition to horizontal, vertical, and 180° panoramas, Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal clear 32.0MP sphere panoramas.
- Lightweight and compact foldable design - You can take it anywhere with you.
- 2.7K video and 12MP stills from the 3-axis stabilized integrated camera makes the Phantom 3 Standard a strong value.Enjoy the view: A live video feed gives you a 720p HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device
DJI Spark Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter (Alpine White) + DJI Spark Remote Controller Starter Bundle
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera; 12MP Still Photos / 1080p/30 Video
- Gesture and TapFly Control; FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Subject Tracking from Various Angles; GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
DJI Phantom 4 Starter Bundle Includes: DJI Phantom 4 Drone + Controller + Foam Case + 64 GB Memory Card...
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
|Drones||Camera||Charger||Battery||Flight time||Expected Price|
|DJI Phantom 3 Standard||12 MP||17.4 V||4480 mAh||25 Minutes||$499.00|
|DJI Phantom 3 4K||12.4 MP||17.5 V||4480 mAh||25 Minutes||$799.00|
|DJI Phantom 2||–||11.1 V||5200 mAh||25 Minutes||$499.00|
|DJI Inspire 1||12.4 MP||26.3 V||4500 mAh||18 Minutes||$3,499.00|
Pillars of Success
Technological houses have been following a tendency to work for masses and in this process, quality concern is somewhere ignored. DJI has entirely opposed this concept . This Chinese manufacturer is indulged in trying efforts to bring quality products with new DJI innovations. The supremacy of the company can be be judged with the fact that the company has improved from 8-bit to 32-bit microprocessors. DJI processors are manufactured by Aramballa which is one of the leading names in the job. DJI employes a number of high-end applications to bring efficiency and specialisation in the task. Even the initial models like DJI Phantom 2 are designed with professional applications making it a dominant name in its criteria.
Drone manufacturers and technological experts disagree and discourage hardware modifications. However, DJI came up with a drone called Matrice 100 which is exclusively meant for developers. DJI aims collaborate and encourage a domain of developers who might be capable to pace up the upgrade to make them compatible with the products of DJI.
There are instances when an individual needs a drone for a specific purpose and along with that wishes to have an expert to serve the purpose. The task so targeted has to be accomplished with great specialisation and this arises a need for a service. DJI understands the issue and to solve the issue, DJI’s SkyFund has funded Dronebase which has an idea for this purpose. DroneBase lets the customers to serve for whichever task they wish to without persuading them to buy a drone.
Expansion to new Heights
DJI wishes to expand and go way beyond the conventional type of drones. It aims to capture the market for agricultural drones after producing an amazing range of camera drones. The Agras MG-1 by DJI is an extraordinary agriculture Drone. This DJI agricultural octacopter can carry 2.5 gallons for the purpose of crop-spraying.
Faces behind Success
He is the only face which strikes one’s mind when thought of DJI. The company DJI has till data manufactured a large number of leading drones like the Phantom series and representing such a big name is remarkable itself.
He is always committed to work for the advancements and stretch of drone to the ones who haven’t tried yet. He adores all sorts of finest uses and additions to drones and remains ahead of all in communicating these wonderful thrills out to enthusiasts. According to him, the drone users come up with a new addition to the technology each day. Promoting these additions, lowering barriers, increasing the performance standards and making the drones quite affordable to people will undoubtedly bring an amazing future of the industry.
Frank Wang is a drone enthusiast and the founder of DJI. It is a robotics company which is controlled solely by Wang and it has an estimated revenue of $1 billion. for the year 2020. Wang came up the DJI Phantom service which has reported a retail of around $1,000. DJI Inspire, DJI Phantom and a lot more DJI innovations have an active participation of its CEO. This technology lover has immense attraction towards his sector and he aims to encourage the sector. As per Forbes, Wang founded DJI in 2006 from a very small level at Hong Kong University of Science & Technology and currently he is the owner of about 45% of the DJI.
DJI has announced the DJI Care which is a protection plan for Drones.This is an amazing after-sales experience for new as well as existing owners. The Drone owners will be provided a choice to purchase DJI plan for 6 months or a complete year as per their requirement. The plan that will be accountable to cover damage for their drone, camera or gimbal at various instances like crashes and other pilot’s issues. A per Wang, DJI Care, aims to serve the customers with a worry-free drone flying experience.
Given below are the details of the DJI Care plans for various Drones.
Coverage Amount Cap
|Phantom 3 Professional|
|Phantom 3 Advanced|
|Phantom 3 Standard|
|Phantom 3 4K|
|Inspire 1 V2.0|
Drones are one of the most amazing innovations of technology. DJI is a leading drone manufacturer with a leading portion of retail drone sales. The company encourages the drone industry by products like DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire and lot of other products by DJI innovations. The name has established itself as the leading drone manufacturer and is expected to maintain its legacy in future.